Friday, December 16, 2016

Beginning the Journey

This will be a chronicle of the madness of someone whom I will now only call PsychoTN.  In an alternate reality, I would call her my sister.  But we've gone far beyond any hope of reconciliation.


And I'm good with that.








Our relationship had always been one of me pulling her ass out of the fires she set, until we were both in our late thirties.  Then the relationship was severed, by me.  A few years later, she put her own spin on that split.


She told our mother she would kill me and make it look like suicide.


Obviously, she did not make good on that threat.  She always has had a very big mouth, spewing violence and mayhem.


Now, nearly a decade later, she has a whole new platform for that big talk.  Facebook.  In this blog, we will be exploring her delusions and accusations as posted for all the world to see in the fairytale land of FB.


I'm sure you'll find it all very entertaining.  Let's enjoy the journey together, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment