"So, today it is my turn to rant. Sorry peeps.It is a very, very sad day when a malicious, selfish, vile person decides to *try* to keep her own mother from contacting her other daughter because she wants to punish her sister. For what? For loving her mother enough to take care of her, to not abuse her, to not use her up and throw her away like yesterday’s trash. I saw my sister mentally abuse my mother for years, but my mother did not want me to do anything. She constantly made excuses for her daughter, the way an abused wife does. I made the same excuses in my mind for my ex-husband.I pissed my sister off several years ago and she vowed to keep me from my family, to ruin my life and take away my friends. She never accomplished any of them. She couldn’t turn my husband against me because he saw right through her scheming. She has been malicious all these years and taking it out on her own mother, and I have been 800 miles away. What kind of sorry, pathetic person would do this to her own mother? She is sick and twisted and everyone needs to know this.As to her ex-fiancΓ©, she was never going to marry him. She was just using him up, for what purposes…only she knows; God knows it wasn’t for his money. She hates all men and persecuted my baby son because he would grow into a man…and a very fine young man he is.When she found out, at 12 years old, that my father was not hers, she constantly thought up ways to kill him…after she found she couldn’t control me, she kissed up to my father and tried to turn him against me. Hell, even that didn’t work.My mother was going to move to Tennessee, I had a rental house she could move into for free, and I was going to pay her for babysitting my son if needed. This poor excuse for a human being found out and immediately decided to adopt a child from China so my mom would have to raise it, and she did. They went so deep into debt adopting her daughter that she lost her home. Now that her daughter is old enough to stay home alone, she doesn’t need our mother anymore. Yet she is still trying to control her and keep her from contacting me. She took my mothers little phone book so she didn’t have my number, after 3 weeks of not hearing from her, I contacted family. They got me in contact with her and now even that has stopped. It has been 4 weeks since I have heard from her and I always talked to my mother at least once a week.I was going to come visit my mother, but my sister has went as far as signing papers at the nursing home she tucked her away in stating that I was not to come see my mother, they were advised to call the police if I attempted to see my own mother.I would like it known that I have NEVER hurt my mother in ANY way, I only want what is best for her. And *throwing her away* into a nursing home without any way to contact anyone without my sister knowing about it. What’s worse is that my mother had just started receiving Railroad Retirement Benefits along with her Disability/Retirement Benefits. I wonder where those are going now.That’s okay…I know exactly who to contact to raise the biggest stink she’s seen in her life. By the end of this, she won’t know if she is coming or going, they might even have to put her away in a mental hospital. She had better have the right answers for all the people that are going to come at her. I have let her do her worst to me, when she lashed out at my family, I spoke out, but I still held back because I don’t like to air anyone’s dirty laundry…but she is NOT going to abuse or take advantage of my mother anymore.I totally believe in Karma but this time I will HELP Karma along."
Did it.
See, this person has had no connection with reality since the age of fourteen. Drugs and alcohol have warped a brain that actually started with a very high IQ. Of course, there are those who say that high intelligence, I mean really high intelligence, is linked to insanity. Well, here's the proof.
I'll dissect each part of the above before starting in on her life's journey. Should be fun, join me, won't you?
No comments:
Post a Comment