"It is a very, very sad day when a malicious, selfish, vile person decides to *try* to keep her own mother from contacting her other daughter because she wants to punish her sister. For what? For loving her mother enough to take care of her, to not abuse her, to not use her up and throw her away like yesterday’s trash. I saw my sister mentally abuse my mother for years, but my mother did not want me to do anything. She constantly made excuses for her daughter, the way an abused wife does. I made the same excuses in my mind for my ex-husband. "
Fascinating. There's never been a moment when I've prevented Mother from contacting her middle daughter. And there can be no punishment for her loving Mom enough to take care of her. She's never done that. Ever. She's never one time contributed to Mom's welfare.
She has, in fact, sucked Mom dry. Before Mom went into the nursing home her middle daughter is referencing, for rehab for a broken shoulder and a head injury, Mom routinely funneled her meager Social Security pay to the Psycho. And, some time before that, previous to Mom's slide into dementia, I had trusted her to keep up with the bills as I was working more than full-time, so I simply handed over my paycheck. We were barely making it, which was why I was working so much. When I took back dealing with finances, suddenly there was much more money left over.
She was sending my money to the Psycho.
Ah, the allegations of abuse. I was not the one to frequently call Mom a bitch. I was not the one who simply up and left Mom until I needed to sponge off her again.
My mother has lived with me for three decades. I have been her sole support for every one of those decades. I have provided home and board and transportation, support during her multiple surgeries and recoveries, and advocacy for her medical care. I will admit that I am not a gooey, loving person. It's rather difficult to be that fake -- I know Psycho can do it, but she has had a great deal of experience in being false.
And I find it amusing that she references her ex-husband as an abuser. I'm quite certain he did crack her a good one a time or two, but her current mate...
Well, during the time they first were together in TN and we lived in Michigan, he would routinely call Mom while beating the Psycho, just so Mom could hear her scream and plead, just so Mom knew there was nothing she could do about it. Then they moved up here, into my home at Mom's insistence, and he beat the shit out of her in my home. I explained to him that no matter what was done in TN, there were laws.
His response? "If a woman gets above herself, it's a man's God-given right and duty to take her down."
I explained to him, in my own way, that it would not be tolerated. It did not occur again.
I forgot to tell you, he's a drunk. And a meth user. He believes that all women are toys and tools. He attempted, during his stay, to take over the "single woman's" household.
He didn't, because, well... one time he walked into the living room and looked at what I was drinking. "That's not Diet Coke." No, it was alcohol. I told him I had had a very bad day at work. He immediately left, not only the room, but the house. The nasty wormy scrawny little drunk was afraid of me, and terrified of me drunk.
I frighten him. And he cannot stand that. Neither can Psycho, as you'll see. I do not fear men, I do not allow them to control me, and I do not allow them to hit me. This attitude is totally foreign to them.
I suppose you could infer from this that there is a possibility that, yes, I'm abusive. But that isn't the case. I simply do not allow others to abuse me. That. to an abuser, is unacceptable, and obviously means that the intended victim is cruel for not bending knee.
So we come to the end of the first paragraph. I have to admit, I will not mourn either of them. I loathe them. I will celebrate their deaths. I'm not wasting time and life on lies. She, on the other hand, has built an entire life on lies. It's her choice. But when those lies concern me, I will not take that abuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment