Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Ah, To Live Without Pesky Reality Part Seven


Back into the field of feces...


 I would like it known that I have NEVER hurt my mother in ANY way, I only want what is best for her. And *throwing her away* into a nursing home without any way to contact anyone without my sister knowing about it. What’s worse is that my mother had just started receiving Railroad Retirement Benefits along with her Disability/Retirement Benefits. I wonder where those are going now.


Oh, she hurt Mom.  A lot.  Emotionally, physically, and financially.  But she never, ever considers anybody else as she drifts through her fantasy world.


Mom was in a nursing home because, while I was driving away on vacation, even before I got out of state, even though Mom was planning on moving out on her own and living independently with my blessing, she was alone for one whole hour after getting off the PACE bus and fell, breaking her arm and sustaining head injury.  She required skilled nursing care and rehab.  She hadn't even had the ability or cognition to hit her alert button, and was found only because her other daughter stopped by to check on her, and she was outside on the other side of the steps into the house.  She could not be seen from the road.


The railroad benefits?  The Psycho is ignorant in that respect.  As she is in many things.  Since Mom was on Medicaid, all her money except for about sixty dollars goes to the nursing home.  I know that Psycho is used to raking in the cash and gaming the system for disability -- she, her husband, her son, all three grandsons, and her daughter are on welfare and disability -- but in this case, the system is not gameable.  And that sixty, plus a couple of hundred from my own money, went into Mom's trust account at the nursing home, so she could go to all the activities, get her hair done, and get snacks.  Her swimming classes cost fifty a month, and that came out of her trust fund.  Thus, her, and my, money.


Psycho is nasty and evil, and I will not grieve her death.  I'm going to scrape the shit off my shoes now.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment