Friday, March 24, 2017

Ah, To Live Without Pesky Reality Part Six

Rapidly coming to an end to the rantings, but she saves the best for that end:


I was going to come visit my mother, but my sister has went as far as signing papers at the nursing home she tucked her away in stating that I was not to come see my mother, they were advised to call the police if I attempted to see my own mother.


She was not going to come visit.  She never had any intention of coming to visit.  Remember, she ignored all messages that Mom was even  in the skilled rehab center following her fall with fractures and head injuries.


Mom was the one who told her on the phone, when she could get through to her, and Mom was, at that time, still experiencing severe delirium and increased confusion, coupled with anger and paranoia.  Which of course, Psycho leapt upon with her patented hunger for drama.


As for the restrictions, she initially told people I had a restraining order against her.  Total bullshit.  And she said the police told her I had that restraining order.  Again, total bullshit.  They can't report what does not exist.


And why would they "have told her"?  What circumstances led to her speaking to them at all?


She called them to go to the nursing home in the middle of the night and interrogate an old woman; this also frightened the other residents.  Like the caring daughter she is.


I did have a paper with their photos and the warning about their psychotic behavior in the facility.  I did tell the staff to call the police if they showed up, because they would likely be armed.  Recall the photo I posted previously.  These are not sane people.  She made it clear in phone calls to Mom, witnessed by others, that she was going to come take Mom.


She was, and is, a danger to Mom.  Reality plays no part in her thought process at all.  She's had no interest in seeing Mom in years.  Decades, in fact.  But she saw the opportunity to add to her growing pile of Federal and State money.


I will not allow that.  If that means she can spew "she won't let me see my vewy own mummy!" to all her bottom-feeding friends, so be it.


I need to shower, talking about her makes me feel like I've tromped through a swamp.


Until next episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment