Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Ah, To Live Without Pesky Reality Part Two

And the next installment of the comedy act:


"I pissed my sister off several years ago and she vowed to keep me from my family, to ruin my life and take away my friends. She never accomplished any of them. She couldn’t turn my husband against me because he saw right through her scheming. She has been malicious all these years and taking it out on her own mother, and I have been 800 miles away. What kind of sorry, pathetic person would do this to her own mother? She is sick and twisted and everyone needs to know this. "


Wow.  Just... wow.  She did indeed piss me off several years ago.  She would call me at least every couple of weeks to come save her from her husband, then would be back with him in 24 hours.  When she slipped her leash, he would come after me and my toddler daughter.


The neighbor congratulated me more than once on kicking his ass off my property when he'd come showing it and threatening.


Yeah, he's a peach. 






He's the one in the yellow shorts.  With moonshine in one hand and a (probably unregistered) gun in the other.  The "boys" are his charming friend and his son (above him) who screwed and impregnated his own sister.




Turn him against her?  Why would I do that?  She seems to believe I want the men in her life.  Oy, if you could see all the men who've marched through her bedroom... he's representative, so you get the idea.


My sole intention was to keep him away from me and mine.  So it was necessary to cut her out, because, no matter how many times he beat her, she crawled right back.  And Mom... well, let's just say Psycho nuts don't fall far from the maternal tree.  Drives me insane when Mom tells that thing above that she loves him, you know, during those calls I never let her make.  He beats her daughter and probably molested her granddaughters, but Mom still tells him she loves him.


Yes, I cut Psycho out.  Would you let this near your toddler daughter?! 


And during all this time, I held a job as a nurse.  A good one.  They never held jobs they had to pay taxes from.  I also passed every psych and social test there is, along with criminal background checks.  Of course, I had to kick them out of my house before the adoption, because they could not  pass any such scrutiny.  Besides, as I said, they held no jobs.  I supported four other adults and four kids on my salary alone.  I'd have to say the odds of me showing malicious, destructive behavior was low, given that I was exhausted all the time.  I guess my meanness occurred when I told him he couldn't beat her in my house.  How cruel and malicious could I be to demand that?!  Shame on me...


And 800 miles away... yeah, that happened because he begged me for the money to get them there.  And I gave it.  I knew I'd never see it again.


I counted it money well spent.


She is obsessed with saying I abuse Mom.  I guess it's because she heaped abuse on our mother from her early teens.  I do notice, and will explain, the way she has twisted everything that has happened into something I have done.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment