Friday, March 10, 2017

Ah, To Live Without Pesky Reality Part Three

Yes, she does give March hares a run for the money in the madness department...


 As to her ex-fiancé, she was never going to marry him. She was just using him up, for what purposes…only she knows; God knows it wasn’t for his money. She hates all men and persecuted my baby son because he would grow into a man…and a very fine young man he is.


Wow.  First, how did she know he has no money?  And second, how did she know I was engaged?


Family, of course.


Rusty was my boyfriend back when I was twelve and he was fifteen.  We reconnected, on Facebook of course, when we were both well into our fifties.  He pursued hard.  But our engagement entailed his moving to my home far from his family, friends, and pastimes.


There were other issues, but in the end, I could see he was not happy, so I broke off the engagement and he went home.  We are still friends, and he still tells me he loves me. 


I hate all men?  Well, if you gauge it by her standards, a woman who does not give a blow-job to a total stranger behind the 7-Eleven hates men.  A normal woman doesn't do that,   But we're not talking normal here.  Skirt up, panties down, or you hate all men.


And her son... oh, you have no idea how I pity Charley.  He spent a great deal of his early childhood living in my house.  Bright, cute, and amazingly well-mannered for having the parents he has.  But given how Psycho's daughter turned out (another one got her shit together by cutting Psycho completely out of her life), I really didn't hold out much hope.  "A very fine young man he is...."  Who threatens to kill himself on Facebook, who tells his good sister that he hates his life because of all the violence between his parents, whose mother makes him sleep on the couch "because he likes to."  Whose father loathes him because Charley wants to be a woman.


Fine and Dandy, yes indeedy.


And you'll notice she doesn't mention her daughters.  They mean nothing to her, except something to hold up every now and again when saying, "I love all my children!"  Yeah, I've heard that one before -- the platitudes are inherited.  Her other daughter, well-raised as she was, can't keep a job because she can't not steal from her workplace on the very first day of employment.  She has three sons from three different men, including her married brother (their Bible says steps are siblings, so I'm going with that, since the man is her (step)father's son), and has lost custody of all of them.  Unfortunately, the courts gave them over to the Psycho.  They are all "disabled," no surprise there.  And Psycho wants them for the money.  They also have no chance.  Oh, and Daughter just got out of jail for the eleventieth time, and she's pregnant by yet another man, possibly the career criminal she's been homelessing with, or maybe a correctional officer, she probably doesn't even know.  A girl.  I'm sure she's praying Children's Services doesn't have their baseball mitt out in the delivery room, because the girl will be important to her.  The girl will bring her in some drugs and money.  Might as well name her Fancy, as in "Just be nice to the gentlemen, Fancy, they'll be nice to you."  It was certainly what Psycho did with her, trading her to crack dealers when she was prepubescent.


That's just the way it is in that happy family.


I'm finding that I feel less tension as I write these out.  It's like lancing a boil that's festered far too long.


Until next time... and more March Madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment